Sunday, May 2, 2010

Grateful

Hey i'm back!
After 21 days!
Haha!
Just wanna thank God for His faithfulness and mercy.
And i miss all of the people i can only connect through internet!
You know who you are, that is, 
if you read this post, 
and if you don't or can't connect with me in other ways. ;)
Keep going on peeps!
Haha, no matter who you are!
Just keep going on! :)
Have faith in God!
God is good!

Just wanna say also that i'm grateful for the people He'd brought into my life.
*might be the cue for you to stop reading this post, 
cuz it might get mushy and boring or that i might've written this before in previous post*
In every place, corner of this world.
Recently, i started to appreciate my church even more than before.
Though its so full of different mixture of people, 
some may not be the type of personality i like
but all are unique in their own ways :)
I used to not really see the point of going to church when I can have my own worship at home, and download a sermon from the internet! 
But i guess as time goes by, my perspective in this matter changes as i dwell in this community.
And now i would say that
to live in a community of God is a great privilage,
much more to be able to serve there! though there are tough times!
but all those tough times serve as a part of teaching in my life. :)


Haha..just wanted to blurt all these out here today.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment