Saturday, July 10, 2010

in love.

To look at Your beauty, leave me with a thousand unspeakable words..
To know that Your love is enveloping around me, makes me want to love You more..
Seeing my own multitudes of sins, makes me feel more than grateful that You had covered me with Your coat of righteousness, and made me beautiful in Your eyes..
And that, You've made a way for me...to have such intimacy with You..
To know how Your heart is stolen when i look at You..
To know that it means so much to You for me to talk to You..
To know that You've adorned me with necklace..
Thank You Jesus for viewing me so high..
Though many times i just can't believe that Your love is just so unconditional..
But it is true..
You capture my heart..
I've been unfaithful, yet You've remain faithful all the time..
Thank You..
May i be a continuous delight to You..
I don't want to be known as anything else..
I'm tired of such titles...
Titles that will snare me away for i'm so weak..
I just want to be a child adoring You...
I just want to be the bride, whom You view preciously of..
I just want to be that person who knows that Your grace is sufficient for me..
I just want to be known as Your precious..
I don't want anything else..but to be able to just be at Your feet..adoring..
I don't want to barge..there's nothing else out there..
Just a fleeting excitement, just temporary joy..
I'm tired of it..
I need not temporary things anymore..
I need not the junks that's offered..
Because i'm tired of all of them..
I'm tired of these things because
I've known and tasted that true filfillment
That true substance from You..
From no one else but You..
Forgive me,
For many times i've chosen the things that would made me die in the inside..
Thank You for always snatching me away, knowing that it would harm me..
I just need permanence..
And only You are permanent...
Nothing else is..
Nothing else will ever be..
And i rejoice in that knowledge..
In peace, may i reside in You..and You in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment