Tuesday, July 6, 2010

language

Recently i'm sort of into Spanish. Had been learning the language for a few days, and i'm loving it more and more. It is interesting! I've always wanted to learn this language since a few years back. I prefer Spanish more than French, though of course i still love French too! I guess i just love the lively culture in those countries which use Spanish as their national language. I feel somehow that liveliness is instilled into the language as well. I would describe it as full of action, spicy, jubilant, and messiness. Hehe.
These few days, it suddenly dawned upon me that language is crucial. Well, more to the ability to express oneself through good usage of language. I'm not really good in languages. I used to try to study Japanese by myself. But half way, i was still not able to grasp that language. In the end, only my brother was able to conquer it though now he'd forgotten half of the language due to lack of usage. Well, Spanish is quite different than Japanese. It is quite similar to English thus that's why i'm brave enough to want to learn it. There are just certain rules that are different than English, but all in all, much much easier than Japanese! I hope! That's what all the people in the forum said and also by what i'd observed. :)
It's one of my dream to be able to learn the language of a place first before going to the place itself. But of course, that's pretty limited. I'm not that talented. Haha. However, i hope that i can for Spanish. There are many countries which use Spanish. So it'd be cool and useful if i can converse a little before traveling there. :)
Till then.

p/s: Semi final netherlands vs uruguay is tomorrow morning! Will be sleeping very early today for the dawn match. ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hey! =)
    When are you going spain?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol. Not going till i earned enough money to go! Planning to do back packing. wanna go? haha

    ReplyDelete