Saturday, May 29, 2010

buck up!

Cousin left for USA today. 4 months to work and 2 months to explore and enjoy the place. Pretty a cool plan. For me, i've always loved travelling, especially backpack travel. It feels good to learn about different cultures, to get to know the lives of people from other countries. Learning the way they think too is pretty exciting. And of course to taste their FOOD! *yes, eventhough it may not be that tasty..hehe* Hope that after my STPM, i can do something similar, if can't, maybe near to similar. Travel :)

Can't seem to finish studying everything for this mid year exam. I'm just barely halfway through. Saving subjects that are needed to be saved. Feels like am throwing life floats to those Subjects, but those Subjects kept floating in random directions. Sometimes, when i'm under pressure, i'll in the end turn to the "Protect" mode, turning my eyes away from the things that are giving me stress(except for the things i enjoy very much). Need to deal with this, to be willing to face the pressure. I know stpm is not just an exam for me to get into uni. But its a chance for me to build up my character, throw away those last minute attitude, procrastination and help me to aim higher. I need to be willing to change. To not halt and get discouraged when things get rough. To not let perfectionism to hinder me from completing something. Buck up! Even if i get a bad end result, at least, i want to see these weaknesses to be overcome. Seeing those people who strive for the best in the things they do really encourages me. Especially when seeing them doing the best for God's glory. Well, about 6 more months to it! La la la la la ~  i shall dance into the battle. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment