Monday, May 24, 2010

Heavenly Sugary Fits

I've been savouring a lot of sweet things lately. More to, craving more of sweet things than what's usual of me!
*gasp* I guess the sweet tooth me has came back! which is pretty bad.

Last time i used to have this habit of munching down sweet things after a meal and while studying. Mostly chocolates. But, i'd successfully restrained myself from taking much. Till recently, i guess.

These are the sweet things i've eaten, in this....one week :
a) a few balls of dark chocolate with almond in it.
b) 1/4 of chocolate bar
c) Half 1.25 litre box of almond pecan praline ice cream
d) one stick of red bean ice potong
e) at least 7 drinks of almond tea
f) 2 packets of Chipsmore (large size)
g) 2 bunches of bananas
h) half of my mum's butter cake (1 kg)

Yea, i'm a sugar monster. Booyah~


Anyway, not sure when i'll be able to stop this habit again.
They're just simply too heavenly delicious scrumpttiiious.....tempting~

Just a simple sugarly update here. ;)
Till then, God bless youuu~

No comments:

Post a Comment