Wednesday, May 19, 2010

lalalalala

Now, breathing in and out. Though there's almost constantly a high-pitched sound somewhere up my head, well it's somewhere there la but quite far, so it doesn't really get to me now. Don't worry i'm not crazy alright. And not emo now. :) Just some feelings being expressed in that way. Don't have to understand it if can't. Haha. Taking things as it goes. Taking things one by one. Whatever will be, will beee. AJA! p(^.^)q

Suddenly felt like learning back all my classical piano pieces. Long time didn't touch them and i somehow miss those time when i can play them. Now, my fingers are hardened. =( "What a waste" I'll think, well i know it's never too late yet. Ignite the passion for piano + perseverance! When i find the free time to though.

Just some short updates. Ok, it doesn't look like an update but fluid stuffs only i know. >.<
Oh well, will write more when i know what to write and also when i feel like it. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment