Friday, June 25, 2010

i feel..

I feel so blessed. I feel so forgiven, on the things that i should not even be forgiven. Looking back at all the sins in me i've committed, I feel so grateful that i'm even accepted by God because of Jesus. I feel so touched. I feel my heart is trembling of His majesty and the holiness that i can't even imagine, left alone compare. I feel like a lost child who has been found. I feel like a person who'd been snatched from the deepest pit of hell, plucked away by grace. I feel that whatever i did and do does not even make me worth getting any merits, far from being close to getting it. I feel like crying, not of sadness, but of joy, understanding, and love because i'm being loved by Someone whom i don't deserve to be loved so much. His plaster for me is as wide as the wound in me and the world. By my own, I can only badly cover myself in shame by fig trees woven together, and failing to be covered altogether. It's only Him that i'm declared as righteous. He had paid it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment